Location: 10 Winstedt Road, Singapore
Job Type: Full-time
About All That Jazz Dance Academy
All That Jazz Dance Academy Pte Ltd is a young, fast growing dance school in Singapore dedicated to providing students with a high standard of artistic dance education to inspire and foster excellence in the arts. The academy provides a wide variety of dance programs for all ages such as Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Contemporary, Musical Theatre, and Acro Dance. Our academy is catered to adults and children of all ages starting at 2 years who are interested in pursuing a comprehensive dance training as well as performance opportunities in a fun and nurtured environment.
We are a young team that has big goals for the future. We have opened two locations in Singapore since we started 3 short years ago and will be looking to expand further in the coming years. We believe in creating a fun and energetic working environment where people can be themselves and excel at what they do.
About the position
We are looking for an experienced, senior business manager to work side by side with the school’s Founder and Director to ensure the business runs smoothly and efficiently, and to help grow the business. As the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for running the overall operations and administration of the business. You will have a team of administrative and front desk staff reporting directly to you and will oversee everything including student enrollment, supporting existing customers, financial matters, marketing, and overall administration. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business manager who has an interest in the arts, to take a key role in a fast growing company.
• Manage the P&L of the business
• Manage and drive the team of administrative, front desk, and marketing staff.
• Ensure we meet student enrollment and revenue targets
• Implement systems and processes to ensure the smooth running of the business
• Ensure that we are providing exceptional levels of communication and service to our existing customers
• Work with our accountants on all financial and accounting matters
• Work with the Founder & Director on the business strategy and growth opportunities
• Make All That Jazz a place that customers love, and people love to work in
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a senior operations role
• Experience managing a team of at least 5 people
• Bachelor’s degree
• Self-motivated and driven with a strong work ethic
• Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
• Ability to find creative ways around problems, and a drive to get things done
Please email your detailed CV, expected remuneration, and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other job openings: