This form must be completed for withdrawals and submitted before our withdrawal deadline to avoid forfeiture of your deposit. If the form is received after the deadline, the deposit will not be refunded.
Notice of Withdrawal
• Once enrolled, it is assumed that your child is enrolled for the whole year.
• If for any reason you wish to withdraw from classes, a withdrawal form must be submitted by the parent or guardian before the term’s withdrawal deadline.
• Telling the teacher or over the phone will not be accepted as notice of intention to withdraw from a class.
• There are strictly no refunds, credits or pro-rata of fees for withdrawal of the current term (ie. unused classes).
• Fees are neither refundable nor transferable between students or terms.